- Warranty period take effects from the date when the invoice is issued.
- Service is only applicable when the goods that customer has received is verified of being Physical Faulty.
- Customer could contact us via our hotlines or email in advance before returning/sending back the goods to us for inspection.
- Customer is required to let us know your invoice number; and then return the suspected defective to us that is of good conditions*, with its original packaging and full box contents/accessories. We reserve the right to refuse refund or a restocking fee of up to 25% will be charged depending on the condition of the returned goods.
- Delivery charges and tax (if any) shall not be refunded.
- For overseas customer who is going to send back the suspected defective to us, we will provide you courier agent name/account number for you to arrange a Delivery at Collect (i.e. shipping fee will be on our behalf in case the order is within 90 days from invoice date).
- We shall notice (in written format) customer the result of our follow-up action in about 7-10 working days after we have received the returned goods.
- For goods that contains data storage functions. Customer should arrange Data Backup and Data Removal from the returning goods before sending-back to us for after-sales service. We shall not take any responsibility and shall not compensate any data loss and information leakage in this situation.
- If the goods are found to be faulty after 14 days and within 90 days of purchase, the customer could send the faulty goods to our office, together with relevant invoice and we will arrange repairing services for free. Post fault investigation and repairing service will be proceeded at our discretion (please see ‘Standard Warranty Exclusions’ below) within 20 working days, at no cost to the customer. If we cannot repair the item within this period, we will arrange new goods replacement. If replacement of the same goods is not available, we will propose a similar alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repairing services covered by this warranty condition, the delivery cost of repaired goods shipping back (if any) will be borne by us.
- If the goods are found to be faulty after 90 days of purchase, the customer could send the faulty goods to our office for our charged repairing services. Customer has to bear the repairing cost (*if it is within 90 days, this cost will be waived). We will test the faulty unit and then provide a quotation to the customer. With customer consent in written format (consent on decision of repairing + quotation of repairing cost), we will proceed to repair the faulty unit if we consider it is fixable based on our judgement (there will be a nominal shipping (if any) and handling charge on top of the repair charges); We will send back the fixed goods to the customer after the customer has fully settled the repairing bill. If it is considered not fixable, this will be communicated and the device will be returned to the customer, unrepaired. Shipping charges (if any) for returning the items shall be borne by the customer.
- Standard Warranty Coverage
- Manufacturing software malfunction
- Manufacturer or hardware defects
- More than three dead pixels (in case of LCD items)
- Standard Warranty Exclusions:
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Any damages/malfunction due to manufacturer’s publicly admitted problems.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
- CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when RMA inspection process is completed.
- Software defect or damage caused by applications or firm wares which are not compatible with the device (or they do not belong to the device’s original design or settings).
- The product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
- Accessories including batteries do not carry any warranty (in the condition of Over 30 days upon invoice date)
Inspection and return shipping fee will be charged at the customer expense when any of the above that causes the presence of the related costs.
If you have any questions regarding our warranty policy, you are always welcome to contact us via our hotline (852) 3704 7230 or Email to email@example.com